- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (12oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour the cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in the butter, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are golden. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.