Monday, December 26, 2011

16 Chocolate cheesecake!

So easy and so yummy! Really simple and delicious! I made a different size pan then this makes but its the same recipe. The only problem is the calories.... I'll write them at the end but personally I suggest that you don't look at them. But the calories are worth it. I promise, I don't eat very much cheesecake but this is a great one. I actually got the recipe from a magazine a month or so back and I've been meaning to make it! I made this on December 18th.

Ingredients:

  • 24 OREO Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
  • 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
  • 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. flour
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup blueberries
Directions:
Heat oven to 325ºF.  Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch foil-lined pan. Bake 10 min. Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil to lift cheesecake from pan. Top with berries.


416 Calories per 1 slice! (but its totally worth it!)





















No comments:

Post a Comment